I’ve been tagged again by the super tagger, MCF. He has put up the latest edition of the M.C.F.A.T., or Mysterious Cloaked Figure’s Astonishing Test! Per his instructions I have answered the questions below the fold. Check back to his site to see all the answers.
1) What do you think will be the most popular Halloween costumes this year?
My gut says it will still probably be Heather Ledger’s Joker. However, I wouldn’t be surprised to see plenty of people dressed as Sarah Palin. Unfortunately, they will all be mistaken for a hotter Tiny Fey… except the ones carrying a moose.
2) Do you recall the first time you received an e-mail, and what it was?
I remember creating a HoTMaiL account at the local college library after reading an article about it in USA Today. The oldest sent email archived is an August 2003 which I sent to writer Mark Waid.
3) What would be your ideal life after retirement?
To be afforded the time to read and watch movies. I’d like to be able to write. I’d like to be an important part of my daughter’s life.
4) Who are your three favorite recurring commercial characters?
1. The PC versus Mac guys. Fairly effective commercials, especially early on.
2. The eSurance Kim Possible-like super spy chick. Very fun and memorable. Her name is Erin. I had no idea.
3. The Real American Hero/Real Men of Genius radio guys. Always funny. I love that it’s the lead singer of Survivor who does the singing/holler-backs.
SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: Who made Blake black and why?
The evil Federation, of course. Roj Blake was considered a revolutionary and his blacklisting was unavoidable. His “Blake’s 7” cohorts wrecked havoc all across the local star systems. It’s only fitting that one of his own, Avon, would kill him.