Here’s a new Q & A Meme I found. This meme features “the last three” of lots of things from the last three songs you downloaded to celebrities you’d have sex with to things you are coveting.
Go ahead and snag it for your site. Just give me a link back.
What are the last three songs you downloaded?
1. Light On by David Cook. I’m looking forward to listening to the entire forthcoming album.
2. Dr. Horrible’s Sing-A-Long Blog Soundtrack. Almost as good as the musical Buffy episode. I look forward to purchasing the DVD.
3. Into Dust by Mazzy Star. I have no one to blame for this.
What are the last three places you visited?
1. Blogger. Pretty much every day.
2. Facebook. I’m finding the desire to cyberstalk my friends a challenge to overcome.
3. Google Reader. The only way I can read/skim/peruse 327 blogs.
What are your three favourite movies?
1. The Godfather. My favorite movie of all time. I need to watch it again.
2. Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. A movie I never tire of and probably never will.
3. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. One of the best movies to watch and rewatch again and again.
What are your three favourite possessions?
1. MacBook. I love my MacBook. It is, by far, one of the best purchases I ever made.
2. Batman sketch by George Perez. Perez is my all time favorite artist and he spent close to 30 minutes drawing an amazing Batman headshot for me. For free.
3. My Tivo. It completely changed the way I watch TV. And when. And how.
What would be your three wishes?
1. Perfect health for myself and my family for today and generations to come.
2. Total Well-Being (Financially, Spiritually, Relationship-wise, etc).
3. Unlimited wishes. Duh.
What three things haven’t you done yet?
1. Visit Hawaii. I’d just like to do it once.
2. Write a successful novel. I’m attempting to write a novel. It’s hard work.
3. Find my true love. I thought I had it a couple of times. I was wrong. Are you out there?
What are your three favourite dishes?
1. Spaghetti and meatballs with my Grandma’s homemade sauce. I’ll never have this again.
2. Filet Mignon. First time I had this, I was in heaven.
3. My mom’s Chicken and Dumplings. I might have to ask her to make me some the next time I head back to my parents.
Which three celebrities would you most like to have sex with?
1. April Scott. She is the total pacakge. Smart and sexy.
2. Rachel Bilson. My total type in every way. Sexy and goofy.
3. Jessica Alba. Just one of the hottest women on the planet.
Name three things that freak you out.
1. People who believe humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time.
2. “I need to see you in my office…”
3. “We’ll look at the test together…”
Name three unusual things you are good at.
1. Write a blog post, write a passage for my novel, write a Twitter post, copy and paste a link, compose an email – ALL AT THE SAME TIME
2. I’m not too bad at driving with my knees
3. Fooling myself
Which three things are you coveting?
1. The happy marriages of my friends
2. An iPod Touch. Christmas!
3. The weather in California or Arizona
Name three bloggers you are tagging.
3. Bruiser Cherryhill