I feel bad I missed out on MCFs latest MCFAT, so I found this new questionnaire on his site to fill out. It also saves me from blogging for reals.
1) How do you like your grilled cheese?
You use pesto, sourdough bread and cheese. It makes the best grilled cheese sandwich.
2) Where did you go on your last vacation?
My daughter and I went to Key Lime Cove in Gurnee, IL. It is an indoor waterpark much like the ones in Dells. Neither one of us had ever been to an indoor waterpark and we were impressed with the indoor/outdoor slides, wave pool, lazy river and the big funnel slide.
3) Who are your godparents?
My aunt and uncle. So, I never had any run-ins with Don Corleone or Sirius Black.
4) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Attending my daughter’s high school graduation and figuring out where she’s going to go to college, how she’s gonna pay for it and where she’s going to live.
5) Where are you at noon everyday?
Monday – Friday I’m walking out of my department to either go home for lunch or go down to the cafeteria. Saturday probably doing something with my daughter. Sunday probably just waking up.
6) How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
I only remember getting pulled over once and getting a warning and another time where I actually got pulled over doing something like 65 in a 55 late at night. I have been pulled over because of an out-dated registration sticker… on more than one occasion.
7-14) Why do these questionnaires always skip some numbers? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
Because people before this came down the pike deleted questions they didn’t like.
15) When was the last time you swam?
Summer. Either at a waterpark in Chicago or in my complex’s pool.
16) What do you order at Subway?
Turkey and bacon on wheat. Lettuce, tomato and mustard or mayo.
17) Do you keep your closets organized?
Fairly. I move things from summer to winter. I’ve rearranged my closet lots of times trying to give myself more room. I think the 10 long boxes of comics is the problem.
18) How do you make headaches go away?
You know those railroad spikes? Put the sharp end on your forehead and then take one of them large mallets and hit the non-sharp end of the spike repeatedly. Just kidding. I take a handful of Oxcontin like everyone else.
19) Have you owned a Beta before?
Like the fish? No.
20) If you moved out of state where would you go?
Probably California. Maybe Florida. I hear Arizona and Colorado are nice.
21) Another skipped number?
Don’t ask me, I could count to ten before pre-K.
22) Did you attend pre-school?
Yeah. I barely remember any of it other than cookies/juice and naptime.
23) What do your shower curtains look like?
Sun and Moon motif in gold with the rest in blue.
24) Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
I did not. I actually had friends my own age when I was growing up.
25) How do you make eggs?
Well first you get a rooster… oh, you meant how do I cook eggs. I crack four to six eggs in a nice decanter, add some milk if I have some handy, whisk, pour into hot skillet, try not to burn them as I scramble them, add cheddar cheese.
26) Where do you wash your clothes?
in my washing machine… Where did you expect? Down by the river with a rock?
27) Can’t these people count?
I assume there is no 27. My answer to this is no.
28) Who are the neighbors who live to the right of you?
I actually never said anything to anybody who lives in my building. I do not know there names.
29) What are your thoughts on Tom Cruise?
Tom is not tall. I like his cousin on Lost. Scientology is bullshit (but aren’t they all). Katie Holmes is quite attractive. His personal shit doesn’t invade my enjoyment (or lack) of his movies.
30) What is the next vehicle you wish to buy?
Either a Ford Mustang or my father’s Toyota Highlander
31) Do you pay bills online or by mail?
Both. I should do more online and less by mail.
32) What would be the best gift someone could get you right now?
The winning lottery ticket?
33) What is something stressful you will deal with next week?
Buying Christmas presents, but it won’t be too bad.
34) What is something in your home that you collect?
Books of all kinds. I now have too many trade paperbacks to fit on my bookshelf dedicated to TPB.
35) What did you do last night?
Read a book I’m giving my Dad for Christmas.
36) Who did you last see?
37) How do you take your coffee?
I drink a mug of coffee that holds about four cups. I add four big spoonfulls of Splenda. I used to add creamer all the time, but not generally anymore.
38) What is the oldest thing in your fridge?
For a long time it was the water bottle I kept in it, but the cap broke and I bought a new one. I’m guessing the ice bucket since it probably came with the refrigerator.
39) On your keyboard what key is wearing out from pressing it so much?
No idea. Spacebar?
40) Where do you put your keys when you come home?
in a bowl on my kitchen table that holds keys, wallet, watch, iPod, cell, mail, moleskin notebook, pens and sometimes my checkbook.
41) Where do you go for Thanksgiving?
My parents. I learned three new guitar chords this year and ate far too much food.
42) How old will you you be in 2010?
The answer to Life, the Universe and Everything…
43) What actor or actress would play you in a movie?
Probably Anthony Edwards, but he’s too tall.
44) How much cash is in your wallet?
$19, but I just ate lunch.
45) Would you have a one night stand with your favorite movie star?
46) What color is your phone?
gun metal gray.
47) If you were starving to death would you eat a pet?
I do not own a pet.
48) Ever been to Alabama?
I think I’ve driven though parts of Alabama.
49) What kind of accent do you have?
50) What kind of alcoholic drinks are in your fridge right now?
I had some Sam Adams, but they are gone now.