1. Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you dislike/don’t get along with?
At first blush, I’d take being alone. However, I think being stranded on an island with someone else would make the whole being stranded thing a bit more tolerable.
2. Would you rather not have sex for two years or not be able to use the Internet for two years?
I would be totally disconnected without the Internet.
3. Would you rather find true love or have enough money for the rest of your life, your children’s lives, and their children’s lives?
The only reason I’d take the money is because financial security is the only thing that truly matters in this world and I’d make that sacrifice for my child without even thinking twice.
4. Would you rather love and not be loved back or be loved but never love?
I’m already in that boat of love and not loved back (or at least not loved enough back).
5. Would you rather be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or always know their future?
I think having the ability to know someone’s future might be a curse.
6. Would you rather have one wish granted today or three wishes granted in 10 years?
This one is super easy. You take one wish granted today and wish for unlimited wishes.
7. Would you rather be rich with an unhappy job or make less money with a job you like?
Probably less money with a job you like.
8. Would you rather have extremely bad tourettes or uncontrollable orgasms?
I think I could hide the uncontrollable orgasms better than tourettes.
9. Would you rather be able to fly or become invisible?
Probably fly. Transportation would be a breeze (no pun intended). Besides, being invisible would mean you’d be blind and that doesn’t work.
10. Would you rather never feel love and give it to two people or feel loved all your life and give it to no one?
Again, I don’t think I can stand feeling love and never giving it to anyone. I’d rather give it to two people who would appreciate it.
Picture by Mary-Lynn