– Available: I’m so available.
– Age: Fuckin’ OLD
– Animal: Whatever is living under my bed.
– Beer: Yes, I could use one.
– Birthday: June 28
– Best feeling in world: Unconditional love
– Blind or Deaf: I’m already half blind.
– Best weather: 72 degrees
– Been in Love: Yes. Although sometimes I wonder if I was just in love with the idea of being in love
– Been on stage: Yes.
– Believe in Magic: Do I look like Doug Henning?
– Believe in Santa: I don’t ever remember believing. I’m not big on imaginary creatures affecting my reality.
– Candy: Peanut Butter Cups
– Color: Navy Blue, Forest Green and Black
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Depends on what I’m eating. I like vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce. Not a fan of vanilla anything else.
– Chinese/Mexican: Love them both
– Cake or pie: Probably pie.
– Continent to visit: I have little interest in going overseas
– Cheese: I like sharp cheddar
– Day or Night: Night.
– Dance in the rain: I have. With an umbrella, too
– Eyes: A lovely shade of blue.
– Everyone has: someone out there who loves them? Gosh, I hope so…
– Ever failed a class? Nope. Almost failed chemistry though…
– Full name: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. Oh, wait
– First thoughts waking up: Must smack alarm clock
– Food: Most everything that’s bad for me.
– Greatest Fear: Never finding the one. Death of family and friends is pretty high too.
– Goals: Writing a novel, owning my own home, finding the right girl, seeing my daughter happy.
– Get along with your parents: Very much so.
– Good luck charm: I used to have a rabbit’s foot. I also used to have a KISS guitar pick, but I eventually lost it.
– Hair Color: Brown
– Height: Not tall
– Happy: About as much as I make my mind up to be
– Holiday: Christmas. It means family to me.
– How do you want to die: Not particularly interested in expiring.
– Ice Cream: Mint chocolate
– Instrument: I goof on my drums, guitar and keyboard. My daughter is the musical genius
– Jewelry: I just took off a necklass my mother gave me when I was in college. I wore it 24/7.
– Job: That would be nice…
– Write a journal: Well, the blog is the closest. I’ve tried to keep a traditional journal, but it just never worked out.
– Kids: The one I have is perfect.
– Kickboxing or karate: My karate is weak.
– Longest Car Ride: 12 hours from Panama City, FL to Effingham, IL
– Love: A good turn of a phrase.
– Letter: I’m partial to Q
– Laughed so hard you cried: Plenty of times.
– Movies: Star Wars, The Godfather, Casablanca
– Music: KISS, 80s hair bands, jazz, classical
– McD’s or BK: McD. Never really got into eating at Burger King
– Number of Siblings: 1
– Number of Piercings: 0
– Number of Tattoos: 0, but I might get one…
– Number: 11. It was my number in middle school basketball and it’s just become my favorite number.
– One wish: Easy to say unlimited wishes here, but I won’t cheat. I wish for the perfect girl for me.
– Perfect Pizza: Right now, we’ve been eating a lot of Jack’s frozen pizza. I like Chicago style.
– Pepsi/Coke: Diet Rite
– Quote: Right now its, “There will be an answer. Let it be.”
– Reason to cry: I get teary eyed easily.
– Reality TV: I don’t watch much.
– Radio Station: Extra 99.1
– Roll your tongue in a circle: Yes. It’s a genetic thing.
– Song: I have no idea. It changes all the damn time
– Shoe size: 9… and ladies you know what that means…
– Salad Dressing: Italian
– Sushi: Tried it once and didn’t like that the bites were so large
– Skipped school: Never missed a day in high school. Got an award. Missed a few classes in college.
– Smoked: I have smoked about three cigarettes in my life and maybe four cigars.
– Sing well: I really can’t, but I like to pretend.
– Swear: Fuck yes.
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
– Time for bed: When I’m fucking tired.
– Unpredictable: Um, hardly
– Vacation spot: Amusement parks are my fav.
– Weakness: Over analyze things to fucking death.
– Which friend acts like you: Nobody acts like me
– Who makes you laugh most: My Dad
– Wanted to be a model: A model what? Citizen?
– Where do we go when we die: We go nowhere. It’s my big chance to get away from it all.
– Worst Weather: Fucking ice
– X-Rays: My teeth… had an MRI done on my ankle.
– Year it is now: 2009.
– Yellow: Submarine
– Zoo animal: dolphins.
Picture by kvanhorn