It’s another poll, my friends, a poll of Randomosity. Why? Because I don’t care. I mean because I do care. Whatever; here are some random questions:
1) What if, halfway through a shower at your gym, you notice someone else’s chewed gum in the drain?
Did it lose it’s flavor? Makes a difference, you know.
2) Would you rather drive in a driveway or park on a parkway?
Definitely drive in a driveway. When I was 15, I could not back out of my driveway into the proper lane and relatively straight. My driving instructor yelled at me until I cried. That weeeknd, in the rain, I backed in and out of my parent’s driveway for what felt like hours (probably only 30 minutes tops) until I got it down. First day of class, I do it perfectly and my instructor said, “there you go. Alright then” and that was that.
3) Which Lost character are you most like?
The pilot in the pilot who gets taken by the smoke monster.
4) Would you drape yourself in velvet if it was socially acceptable?
Only if it was crushed velvet.
I assume you are asking if I’d wear spandex like the velvet question above instead of just shouting odd clothing choices. I did routinely where spandex when I was in awesome shape. Today, not so much.
7) If you could add one quality to yourself, what would it be?
All things considered, I’d change the quality of my life. Step 1: Give me $250 million dollars. Step 2: There is no Step 2.
8) Do you ever worry about being replaced by machines?
No, but I worry about being replaced by my evil universe counterpart all the time. You will know he’s the evil one because he DOESN’T have a van dyke beard.
9) Who is the most annoying Transformer?
None of them. Their fans though…
10) If I left here tomorrow, would you still remember me?
I don’t know… things just couldn’t be the same.
‘Cause I’m as free as a bird now,
And this bird you can not change.
Lord knows, I can’t change.