41 Things About Me
Pass it on if you like. I don’t mind.
1. Do you like blue cheese?
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
I think I’ve smoked something like five cigarettes in my life and maybe as many cigars.
3. Do you own a gun?
Nope. I’ve never even fired a gun.
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite?
5. Do you get nervous before Dr. appointments?
I was a little nervous when I had an MRI on my ankle done.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I probably should never see how they are made.
7. Favorite Christmas movie:
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (original Boris Karloff version)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
A little Splenda with my coffee.
9. Can you do push-ups?
Yes, but I was never really good at push-ups.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don’t own a bunch of jewelry. Probably my Guess! watch I bought almost ten years ago.
11. Your favorite hobby?
12. Do you have ADD?
I have been accused of that before. If I do have it, it’s a mild form.
13. What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
I’m just so damn charming.
14. Middle name?
Patrick. Isn’t that odd?
15. Favorite website?
I go to Google Reader more often than any other page on the internet.
16. Current hate right now?
Willfully ignorant people.
17. Favorite place to be?
Anywhere with friends and family
18. How did you bring in the new year?
19. Where would you like to go?
I’d like to go to Hawaii, back to Santa Monica and probably to bed.
20. Next milestone birthday?
Every birthday is a milestone.
21. Do you own slippers?
I do not. Nor do I own sandals.
22. What shirt are you wearing?
My white undershirt. No, it isn’t a wife beater.
24. Can you whistle?
Yes, but only while I work
25. Would you be a pirate?
Depends on what kind of pirate you’re talking about, matey
26. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I sing what’s playing on the rock radio station I have on.
27. Favorite girl’s name?
Kaitlyn. I’m also partial to Rebecca and Kara.
28. Favorite boy’s name?
29. Whatʼs in your pocket right now?
Nothing but knives and lint
30. Last person that made you laugh?
My brother with a funny email
32. Biggest medical problem – past or present?
I don’t get sick. Probably the gout I just had in my big toe. To quote Smeagol, “Leave and never come back!”
33. Do you love where you live?
I love Champaign-Urbana-Savoy. My present domicile is losing it’s luster.
34. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Three. Only one is hooked up to digital cable, but that might be going buh-bye.
35. Who is your loudest friend?
I honestly have no idea. Hmmm, I’ll say Jeff Wheaton because he’s pretty loud when he cranks up the guitar.
36. How many dogs do you have?
I do not have dogs. Who am I? Randy Jackson?
37. What is your favorite song lyric?
I used to follow Yeah, that’s true. But my following days are over. Now, I just gotta follow through
38. What is your favorite book?
This changes with the wind. Today, it’s Adventure Comics #352-#355
39. What is your favorite candy?
Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups
40. Last major splurge?
My plane ticket to Phoenix and that really wasn’t all that extravagant.
41. What song do you want sung at your funeral?
I don’t really want a funeral. I want little parts of my ashes spread around wherever my friends and family desire while listening to music that makes them think of me.