I’ve decided to attend the TENTH Poll of Randomosity! Here are my questions and answers.
1) Have you ever been so drunk that you couldn’t remember what happened the next day?
A couple of times. Once in college and once not too long ago. It kinda scared me.
2) What are your favorite internet success stories?
I’d have to say my friends finding their significant other through online dating. Me, not so good.
3) Does toilet paper go over the roll or under?
It never goes under. That is just wrong on every level imaginable.
4) Would you be able to perform a medical procedure on yourself, if you had the training?
Depends on the procedure, but you know I’m not John Rambo.
5) Do you donate to charity?
Rarely. If I had money to give, I would. I’d be very selective though.
6) French fries or onion rings?
I can’t remember the last time I had good onion rings. French fries are much more likely, but right now I eat none of it.
7) Is money important?
Yes, it is.
8) Are you good at dieting?
Fairly good. I’ve lost 13 pounds in 8 or so weeks.
9) What will wash away the rain?
I dunno, but it can’t rain all the time.
10) What’s the funniest movie you’ve seen this year?
Nothing comes to mind… Maybe Zach and Miri