I think I’ve done one of these before, but I don’t remember and don’t want to look it up. So here goes…
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, the idea is to cleverly answer these questions without repeating a song title. Here’s the latest variation of this exercise I’ve come across along with my song answers:
Your Artist: KISS
1) Are you male or female?
All American Man
2) Describe yourself:
King of the Night Time World
3) How do you feel about yourself?
4) Describe where you currently live:
Hotter than Hell
5) The first thing you think of when you wake up:
Sure Know Something
6) If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
7) Your favorite form of transportation:
8) Your best friend is:
9) Your favorite color is:
10) What’s the weather like?
All Hell’s Breakin’ Loose
11) If your life were a TV show, what would it be called?
Who Wants to be Lonely
12) What is life to you?
Rock and Roll All Nite
13) What is the best advice you have to give?
Save Your Love
14) If you could change your name, what would it be?
Calling Dr. Love
15) Your favorite food is:
16) How would you like to die?
17) My soul’s present condition:
18) The faults I can bear:
Love ‘Em and Leave ‘Em
19) How would you describe your love life:
I Still Love You
20) What are you going to post this as?:
I Pledge Allegiance to the State of Rock and Roll